idea (concept design) the pre-series, production and packaging. A turnkey project with a preliminary analysis of costs and delivery times. Design, experimentation, production, quality check, packing and shipping.
The whole of the product design process can be divided into several stages.
- Analysis: before starting a project it is crucial to understand the customer's needs and analyze consumer target, the market, competition, etc.
- Concept design: It is the first approach to the product. Generally we produce sketches and 2D / 3D rendering to present our customers with our proposals by a clear representation of our ideas.
- 3D modeling CAD: we use several 3D modeling software (Rhinoceros, Catia, Solidworks, etc) to develop the concept and the preliminary drawings of the product.
- engineering: we simulate the stress and the efforts that will be submitted by the product engineering software.
- In addition we can reduce costs e industrializzare the product.
Prototyping is an indispensable tool for studying a product: It allows it to improve its design through a coherent and functional approach that embraces the whole process.
Creating precise prototypes enables you to experience, test and verify the project, as well as to confirm the ergonomics, the performance and the general perception.
To this end, we produce models static and dynamic:
- static for evaluating shape and proportions
- dynamic to verify the functionality and resistance to stress
The materials and techniques used are the classic ones of the industrial production and rapid prototyping: wood, pottery, plastic, metals and foams; sinterizzazione, stereolitografia, plaster molds, machines for hot cutting etc.
We have the right know-how and technologically advanced tools like 3D modeling software CAD and CAM systems, for the realization of prototypes e pre-series.
We work with specialists to optimize all the steps necessary for project development and production:
- molding of thermosetting and thermoplastic materials (rotational, injection, emptying, etc)
- metal stamping (cold, jet, etc)
- numerical control milling
- carpentry (tube bending, cut, welding, etc)
- laser cut
- silicone molds and resin
- sheet metal work
We can work materials such as metals, plastics, composites, glass, pottery, wood, cement, Corian, fiberglass, etc.
Ten years of experience and the right positioning in the market allow us to select our partners based on their professionalism and competitiveness.